Instead of constantly juggling all kinds of gear, keep everything in one place in the Simms Dry Creek Boat Bag. Designed with extensive research by Simms developers and professional guides (not that they minded doing the testing), this bag is the perfect storage unit for floating trips, and it comes in two different sizes to accommodate all your boating needs.
Ultra-durable TPU-coated fabric is completely waterproof, and the magnetized Catch & Release buckle keeps the lid securely closed when the bag isn't completely zippered shut. When the lid is closed, a compression-molded overhanging lid repels water. The two removable fly box pockets on the sides are designed to sync with Simms wading belts for when you find a patch of water that you want to stop and fish for a few hours. Exterior tool docking stations offer easy access to pliers and nippers, and the detachable shoulder strap can be used to lock the bag down to the boat.
- Waterproof protection and intuitive storage for boat trips
- TPU-coated fabric with welded seams withstands submersion
- Catch & Release lid closes magnetically for convenience
- Compression molded lid is smash- and waterproof
- Removable fly box pockets attach to Simms wading belts
- Exterior tool docking stations on sides
- Detachable shoulder strap secures bag to boat
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT