The Patagonia Stormfront hip pack, with a 10L capacity, is fully welded and 100% waterproof-submersible. This hip pack provides foul-weather protection for all your essentials, even in the nastiest conditions.
- The durable fabric package combines a burly nylon core with a TPU coating to create a 100% waterproof package
- A 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper provides quick access to the main compartment, which is perfectly sized for fly boxes, a small camera or extra clothing
- The fully adjustable, low-profile hipbelt and the padded neck strap manage large loads and evenly distribute weight
- Two daisy chains provide quick and easy attachment points for extra gear
- Two Lashing Points in front allow you to attach a rod tube or an extra jacket
Weight: 564 g (1 lb 3.9 oz),
Materials: 11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Capacity & Dimensions: 10L (610 cu in) & 35.5 x 25.5 x 15cm (14 x 10 x 6 in)
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT