The iconic Meridian fly rods are the some of the most accurate rods ever made by Scott.
- ReAct technology - ReAct is Scott's proprietary technology for reducing vibrations and increasing recovery speed. It does this by combining their X-Core design with new materials and tapers. The result is a rod that has extremely high performing, yet retains the feel that we're all looking for. Fast meets Feel.
- Natural Finish - The Meridian, like all Scott Fly Rods, has a natural finish. That means that the rod isn't subjected to any sanding to reduce its natural strength, or paint to add weight.
- Fuji SiC Stripping Guides w/Titanium Frame - The best rods start with the best components and the new Scott Meridian is no different. Titanium guides are not only up to 65% lighter than stainless steel, they're also over 3 times stronger and totally saltwater safe. These guides are fitted with Silicon Carbide inserts that are diamond polished for reduced drag and improved casting performance.
- Nickel Titanium Recoil Guides - Recoil guides are made from an extremely hard but flexible "Shape Memory" nickel titanium alloy, which is not only extremely corrosion resistant, but returns to its original shape after being crushed or bent
- Dual Uplocking w/Laser engraving - Nothing is more important than keeping your reel attached to the rod. Scott knows this and has built all Meridian models with a dual uplocking reel seat which keeps your reel secure. The also feature a laser engraved line weight for easy rod identification
- MIL-SPEC III - The Scott Meridian fly rod follows the S4s with its Mil-Spec III anodized reel seat. Mil-spec is an ultra tough anodize that goes beneath the surface of the aluminum to give the reel seat the ultimate protection against scratches, dents and corrosion.
- Aluminum Rod Tube - The Merdian comes with the same ultra-durable aluminum rod tube that comes with all Scott Rods. It will protect the rod against even the meanest baggage handlers.
- Scott Lifetime Warranty - The Scott Meridian, like all Scott fly rods, is covered by the Scott Lifetime Warranty, which covers the rod for the life of the original owner.
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT