Try wading all day in sandals or sneakers and you'll understand why Simms designed the Intruder® Boot for saltwater wading.
Whether you're in surf or exploring saltwater flats, these wet wading boots support your feet and let you move without worrying about what's under foot. You can wear them barefoot in warm water or with our Neoprene Wading or Guard socks when you need more warmth.
A built-in neoprene sock hugs your foot for a snug fit, and a Vibram® outsole grips everything from wet rock to slippery wood. There's a fold-down gravel guard to keep out sand and debris.
- Integrated neoprene sock & fold‐down gravel guard
- Full neoprene lining for cushioning & easy on/off
- Dual‐density EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Welded TPU pads in high abrasion areas
- Non‐corrosive lacing hardware
- Designed to be worn barefoot or with Simms® Neoprene Wading or Guard Socks
Aprrox weight: 1.35kgs
Tech: Vibram® invests heavily in research and development of products never overlooking even the most minute detail. Inspired by free climbing rubber, Vibram Idrogrip is ideal on wet surfaces and improves grip on slippery terrain. Vibram Megagrip offers the ideal combination of grip and durability for maximum surface adaptability.
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT