The time has come for TCFF to embrace another evolution and they are excited to bring you Issue #280.
- Gently Does It: What Does Fly Fishing Teach Us? by Peter Brigg
- Untouched: A Southern Chilean Journey by Marc Petitjean
- A Fishing Invitation by Andrew Fowler
- How (Not) to Spook Fish: Golden Rules of Engagement by Gary Borger
- Verlorenkloof Estate: Where Fish Eagles Roam and the River Beckons by PJ Jacobs
- Ed Herbst: The Delicate Fly Fisher by Stephen Boshoff
- Pushing Boundaries: The Evolution of a Fishery by Deon Stevens
- Atlantic Bonito On Fly by Robin Fick
- Unlocking the Largemouth Mystery: Six Things you (Absolutely) Need to Know by Paul Fick
- Patagonian Pilgrimage: Exploring Argentina’s Wild Rivers by Laurel White
- Dapper Damsels by Murray Pedder
- Travelling Hopefully by Andrew Levy
- Editor’s Letter
- The Story Behind the Cover
- Outventure Guide
In its new format, TCFF will be a collector’s item, to be treasured and read over and over again.
Limited prints available.
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT