The CL series is a Shilton classic. It was the first in this range to be designed and introduced to the market in 2002. The CL range is fashioned in a standard arbor design with a narrower, classic spool width. It is available from CL1 to CL6 and accommodates line weights from 3 to 10. This series is especially popular in the smaller sizes for longer 3 and 4 weight rods in the 8’6” and 9’0” range. The CL5 and CL6 are still a very popular reel for Salmon Switch and smaller Spey rods. A larger backing capacity, compared to the CK and CR reels, also makes the CL a popular reel for fish that potentially take you into your backing. The reel retrieval, both incoming and outgoing, is silent. This reel is currently available in black and titanium (backing sold separately).
- CL2 - 7,3cm / 125g / 3-6 / WF5 + 150m 20lb backing
- CL3 - 7,9cm / 130g / 5-7 / WF6 + 180m 20lbs
- CL4 - 8,5cm / 140g / 6-8 / WF7 + 220m 20lbs
- CL5 - 9,1cm / 160g / 7-9 / WF8 + 250m 20lbs
- CL6 - 9,7cm / 175g / 8-10 / WF9 + 330m 20lbs
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT