Each variant comes in a 5 gram tube (1/10 oz) with applicator tip
Thin, Hard Formula
- Super-hard scratch resistant finish
- Ideal for thin coats on fishing lure heads
- Thin formula, easy to coat or saturate
Thick, Hard Formula
- Hard, very viscous for making thick coatings or spheres - bodies, heads, eyes
- Build fly fishing heads and bodies
- Viscous formula, that's easier to work with
- Flexible finish for swimmers, flex parts - could be used as a wader repairs
- Great for coating knots for strength
- Viscous formula, easier to work with
All three instantly cure with a hard finish with sunlight or UV light.
Apply all UV curable products in full shade or indoors, flash with Solarez UV Flashlight for 30 secs, continue working on fly. To completely cure resin, expose to sunlight or use flashlight for about 3 minutes.
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT