SL12S: Available in #2, #1, #1/0, #2/0, #4/0, #6/0 and #8/0
- The Gamakatsu SL12S is a big game, short shank hook that for almost all our Saltwater flies. The #2 is our go to hook for Alphlexo crabs for Triggerfish and Permit.
- The #1/0 and #2/0 are some of the best Tarpon and general baitfish hooks evermade, while the 6/0 and 8/0 are THE hooks for tying bigger flies for massive GT's. The slightly upturned point is super sharp and like all Gamakatsu hooks, need no sharpening out of the pack.
SL11-3H: Available in sizes #2, #4, #6 and #8
- Gamakatsu SL11-3H is a robust fly hook for saltwater patterns. It has 3X strong tin plated wire and wide gape. A fantastic hook for all your bonefish patterns.
SC15-2H: Available in sizes #3/0, #4/0 and #5/0
- The legendary Tarpon and GT hook, with the 5/0 you can go for the biggest Tarpon in the Jungle or land monster GT's on the flats. The hook's special shape results in perfect hook-up rates and channels your power on the fish perfectly.
- Strong Saltwater hook, 2X heavy wire, Wide gap and short shank give it lethal hooking ability.
SL45: Available in sizes #1, #2, #4, #6 and #8
- The Gamakatsu SL45 Bonefish hook is specifically intended for flats flies that have a little less shine or sparkle with its black finish. When bones are spooking to the sparkle, you can slip a Crazy Charlie in front of their cute noses and they are more likely to eat than run.
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT