Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Infinity Salt fly line is designed for saltwater fishing, it is the perfect line for all your saltwater needs, whether you’re fishing for bonefish, permit or tarpon, this line is built to handle it all. It is made with the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive, which provides superior shooting ability and increased durability.
The line is a half-line weight heavy, making it perfect for turning over any fly in even the windiest of days. The extended head length makes it more accurate than short shooting heads, allowing you to land your fly to spooky fish in the most efficient manner. The line is built to handle the most rigorous of conditions, year after year. So, whether you’re fishing in the flats or out in the open ocean, the Amplitude Smooth Infinity Salt line is the perfect choice for you.
The Amplitude Smooth series of fly lines by Scientific Anglers are the ultimate high-performance smooth lines, they offer up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional fly lines. These lines will completely change your perspective on fly line performance and elevate your fishing experience to the next level. Upgrade to the world’s highest-performance smooth fly lines with the Amplitude Smooth series.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Made half size heavy turns over large flies on windy days
- Extended head length for accuracy at distance
- High-contrast sighter to identify the back of the line when fighting fish on long runs
- Tropi-Core technology remains stiff and slick in tropical environments
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT