Scientific Anglers Frequency Boost is a general purpose floating fly line designed to help anglers with their casting.
The line is built a half-size heavy which helps load the rod quickly and makes it easy to turn over large flies such as dries, nymph rigs, and streamers. The line features a mid-length head that is suitable for a wide range of freshwater fishing applications, making it a versatile line for anglers of all skill levels.
The name “Frequency Boost” implies that it will help to increase the accuracy and distance of your cast.
- Excellent general-purpose line
- Half-size heavy and more powerful than the Trout taper
- Better with larger, heavier flies
- Supple and easy to use
- Versatile mid-length head
- Braided multifilament core
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT