Embrace the deep wade - Simms Freestone® Stockingfoot wader, powered by a Toray® QuadraLam™ perimeter that breathes easy, repels water, and bushwhacks with aplomb. Angler-driven architecture includes articulated engineering, with centre leg-seam construction that prioritizes fit.
Toast icy digits inside the fleece-lined reach-through handwarmer pocket. Conveniently convert from chest- to waist-high level thanks to reversible suspender buckles. Tap an internal zipper interface that synchs with the Tippet Tender™ Pocket or Waterproof Wader Pouch (both sold separately).
And treat your feet right, with hourglass patterning for glove-like boot-to-stockingfoot fit. Simms' best warranty in wading comes standard.
- Zippered chest pocket
- Internal zipper interface for attaching the Tippet Tender™ Pocket or Waterproof Wader Pouch (both sold separately)
- Articulated patterning & centre‐leg seam construction
- Built‐in belt loop with 1.5 in. nylon wading belt included
- Reversible suspender buckles offer waist‐high conversion
- Abrasion‐resistant built‐in Gravel Guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet
- Fabric Tech: 4‐layer Toray® QuadraLam™ waterproof/breathable laminate
- Approx Weight: 1077g / 38 oz.
|Men's Sizes||Largest Girth*
(crotch to floor)
|S||35" - 36"||31" - 32"||7 - 8|
|M||39" - 40"||33" - 34"||9 - 11|
|L (9 - 11)||43" - 44"||33" - 34"||9 - 11|
|XL||47" - 48"||35" - 36"||12 - 13|
* These are body measurements
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT