For impromptu adventures that call for get-up-and-go agility.
The Crossroads® 40L Duffel is the carry-on you need to hold a hefty gear supply for road trips, overnight adventures, and taking to the skies. Use the two divider panels for extra organization and trust the Foam Walls and a Structured Build will keep your duffel from flopping over. Modular compression straps can be used internally or externally making over-packing a barrier of the past.
- Built for overnight adventures
- Internal divider panels
- Structured walls keep it from collapsing
- Inspired by motorcycle gear, TuffSkin™ Nylon is an expedition-grade, 700 Denier, water and abrasion-resistant material. The GroundControl™ Base is PU-coated and as easy to clean as it is durable.
- Reinforced stitching and internal anchoring mean haul straps hold strong, even under the heaviest of loads.
- Say goodbye to the days of droopy duffels. This bag is sturdy and holds its own for better performance and overall use.
MADE FOR ORGANIZATION
- Two divider panels separate the bag into three sections, and easily fold away into the bottom stash pocket when not in use. Internal pockets keep essentials stowed away but still within reach. Removable modular compression straps can be used internally or externally to keep your stuff snug and secure.
Measurements & Specs
- Dimensions: 22.0"W x 13.0"D x 9.4"H (55.9W X 33.0D X 23.9H CM)
- Empty Weight: 3.8lbs (1.73kgs)
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT