Some of the features of MAKO reels include:
- The reels are fully sealed with o-rings, and proprietary carbon impregnated Teflon lip seals.
- Incorporate a multidisc full-contact carbon-fiber drag system that uses “button technology” to eliminate start-up friction.
- Utilize oversized calibrated drag knobs with one turn stop, to stop providing the full range of drag.
- Employ a “taper lock” quick-change spool and a three-ball bearing spindle assembly.
- MAKO reels are produced to the highest machining standards and level of polish
- Type III anodizing which, gives them a near ceramic hardness to survive the elements.
- All these qualities are amongst other features.
- 4.5 inch diameter
- 13.8 ounces
- 2 different
810 Spool: 325 Meters- 15kg / 33lb / 0.23mm DIA + WF10F
1012 Spool: 375 Meters- 15kg / 33lb / 0.23mm DIA + WF10F
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT