Some of the features of Mako reels include:
- Fully sealed with o-rings, and proprietary carbon impregnated Teflon lip seals.
- Incorporated a
multidiscfull-contact carbon-fiber drag system that uses “button technology” to eliminate start-up friction.
- Utilization of an oversized calibrated drag knobs with one
turn stop, to stop providing the full range of drag.
- Employ a “taper lock” quick-change spool and a three-ball bearing spindle assembly.
- Mako reels are produced to the highest machining standards and level of polish
- Type III anodizing which, gives them a near ceramic hardness to survive the elements.
- All these qualities are amongst other features.
** Reel bags are not included with reels - they are sold seperately as per the guidance from Makoreels.com
Inshore & Saltwater Reel
- 4 inch diameter
- 11.7 ounces
- 810 Spool - 300 Meters- 15kg / 33lb / 0.23mm DIA + WF8F
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT