Some of the features of MAKO reels include:
- Our reels are fully sealed with o-rings, and proprietary carbon impregnated Teflon lip seals.
- Incorporate a multidisc full-contact carbon-fiber drag system that uses “button technology” to eliminate start-up friction.
- Utilize oversized calibrated drag knobs with one turn stop, to stop providing the full range of drag.
- Employ a “taper lock” quick-change spool and a three-ball bearing spindle assembly.
- Our reels are produced to the highest machining standards and level of polish
- Type III anodizing which, gives them a near ceramic hardness to survive the elements.
- All these qualities are amongst other features.
** Reel bags are not included with reels - they are sold seperately as per the guidance from Makoreels.com
- 5 inch diameter
- 15.232 ounces
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT