When the very first Shilton saltwater fly reels were introduced to the market, they were an instant success and have become one of the tried and tested saltwater reels in the industry.
The Shilton SL range features a custom-processed cork disc drag, and the same high quality anodizing used for all the Shilton Reel ranges, the SL series quickly became the choice reel for many large guiding operations due to its simple and effective design. Constant use and time in the field is the only real test.
Now available with an incoming and outgoing click, in black, titanium and a variety of custom colours in sizes SL4 to SL8 for line weights 5/6 to 14/16.
Diameter / Weight / Line Weight / Backing
- SL4: 9.1cm / 200g / 5-6 / WF6 F + 140m 20lbs >< 3.6″ / 7.0 oz./ 5-6 / WF7 I + 150 yd. 20lbs
- SL5: 9,1cm / 215g / 7-8 / WF7 I + 250m 20lbs >< 3.6″ / 7.6 oz. / 7-8 / WF7 I + 275 yd. 20lbs
- SL6: 9,7cm / 230g / 9-10 / WF9 I + 210m 30lbs >< 3.8″ / 8.1 oz. / 9-10 / WF9 I + 230 yd. 30lbs
- SL7: 10,9cm / 290g / 12-14 / WF12 S + 350m 30lbs >< 4.3″ / 10.2 oz. / 12-14 / WF12 S + 380 yd. 30lbs
- SL8: 12.6cm /418g / 14-16 / WF14 S + 550m 30lbs >< 5″ / 14.7 oz. / 14-16 / WF14 S + 600 yd. 30lbs
**Reel does not include backing. Backing is sold separately.
For more information - Shilton reels
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT