Solarez Coloured resin families:
FLUORESCENT FamilyTranslucent, wildly bright colors that further fluoresce in daylight and are vivid even in dim light.
EARTH TONE FAMILY: Subdued, opaque, natural oxides, Black & white
INTERFERENCE PIGMENT FAMILY 3-dimensional colors with highly reflective light scattering properties. Shimmering pearlescents, metallics and opalescents. Bling-bling.
- Ultra Low Viscosity
- High Strength / Tough
- Cures Bone Dry in Seconds by UV Light
- High Gloss
- Vibrant Colors
- 5-gram bottles
- Cures best with Solarez “Resinator” flashlight
- Fine tip brush applicator
- Outstanding for hot spots / trigger points.
- Interference pigments have more pronounced effect over darker colors, however pearl over white has a nice effect too.
Usage tip: UV curing of color resins is always better when done in thinner applications. If mass is desired, do so with Solarez THICK or MEDIUM first, then color over that.
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT